Change For The Better
Better outcomes for persons at risk and in-transition, and at the margins to achieve their full potential and live healthy, productive and happy lives.
- Behavioral Health Prevention
- Youth Character and Personal Development
- Employee Health & Wellness
- Persons in Recovery
Improved results and accountability for managing population outcomes:
- Managed Healthcare population & cost management
- Strong and Safe Communities
- Healthy, Engaged Employees
- Workforce Development
You can see the change from here. It is clear and bright.
BlueWindow employs an “outside in, inside out” approach and closed loop strategic planning process based around wellness that is delivering outsized results for client-partners who share a vision for changing things for the better.
A conscious, deliberate process that requires awareness of, and making choices for, a more satisfying lifestyle.
Wellness is not just the absence of disease, illness, and stress, but the presence of:
- Purpose in Life
- Active involvement in satisfying work and play
- Joyful relationships
- A healthy body and living environment
Adapted from Swarbrick, M. (2006). A wellness approach. Psychiatric Rehabilitation Journal, 29,(4) 311- 314
Strategic Prevention Framework (SPF) is valid.
But reliance on traditional institutions and structures is broad in aperture and inadequate in capacity.
BlueWindow engages targeted populations and aligns associated SPF Sectors around the dimensions of Wellness
Scale proportionate to today’s risks
Relevant to today’s lifestyles
Compatible with emerging technology
BlueWindow provides the linkages between SPF Sectors and Wellness Needs
BluePrint Custom Modules
Selective Population Subgroup Health & Wellness Management System
Our proven and comprehensive BlueWindow approach and closed-loop planning process brings clarity of purpose and a BluePrint for action that illuminates and stimulates improved business, marketing and organizational capabilities, performance and outcomes.
The BlueWindow method leans on decades of successful experience across business development and marketing, constituent and employee engagement, organization development, sustainability, and strategic brand positioning. We invite collaborations with a handpicked A-Team of practice specialists that believe in our Mission and complement our in-house team.
Inside-Out / Outside-In
From the outside in: Profitable solutions that mirror market opportunities, social imperatives, and customer/constituent needs.
From the inside out: Ensure congruity between your customers’ expectations and their experience to improve your share of mind, heart, and funding.
From the outside in
- Clarify goals, diagnose obstacles, identify opportunities, and gain insights needed to inform your strategies.
- Understand trends that can be exploited for positive business and social change.
- Gain actionable stakeholder, customer and industry insights that shape your value proposition, drive growth and illuminate what’s around the corner.
- Forge a truly meaningful brand position, and how to articulate it, that is credible and resonates with your customers and constituents.
- Identify growth opportunities and the most cost effective marketing mix for exploiting them.
- Implement practical, business building and sales programs and integrated marketing campaigns to solidify your position.
- Organize and implement supply chain sustainability solutions, stakeholder coalitions and strategic alliances.
- Design Information Management architecture, data transfer, and verification.
- Employ practical tools for anticipating and responding to customer needs and assessing your performance.
- Forge and strengthen federal, state, producer and community coalitions.
From the inside out
- Envision and guide strategic repositioning ,
- Develop an internal marketing blueprint that converges with your marketing plan, and unleashes the full strength and energy of your resources.
- Audit and enhance your product portfolio, service capabilities, people skills, technology, and processes to optimize your value proposition to your best prospects.
- Gain employee alignment with your goals and their engagement with your customers. Profile and align people, internal departments and functions through profiling tools and orientation.
- Plan communications that improve your focus on customer needs and leverage your advantages.
- Drive and manage Business Development, information dissemination and outreach.
- Verification Certification and reporting of sustainable practices.
- Implement training programs and on-going coaching to boost sales force effectiveness in winning and sustaining sales growth.
- Reward and recognize employees and channel partners to gain alignment, motivation, and performance.
- Inform Public Policy, Legislative and Regulatory Affairs; shape and reinforce public and policy-maker opinion. Requisite Organization and Leadership Development; Change Management
Applying the inside out, outside in philosophy, along with a BluePrint framework, Blue Window and The State of Kansas set out to make a different in the life’s of students attending the 7 different Regent universities in Kansas.
From the stakeholders point of view, inside out, that means improved results through implementing evidence based strategies as well as improved accountability for managing these outcomes through strategic partnerships and consistent communication and agility.
From the target population of college students point of view, outside in, that means a greater awareness of the dangers of distracted driving along with the emergence of an affinity group who pledges to hold those same values and available tools which empower them to use technology assistance to reduce distracted driving.